Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Haha...So I suck at this

I am really wishy-washy. I have yet to complete the couch to 5K . I made it to week 2, but that seems to be my cut off point.

Spring is back and right now I can't run. I'm doing good to walk. I sprained my ankle about a month ago and I still can't move my ankle in all directions. I guess I should have gone to the doctor after all, but I didn't so I am in the process of trying to get it functioning.

First step, start walking daily. This is difficult b/c I feel obligated to take the dog with me when I go for a walk b/c he stays cooped up in the house so much. He needs the exercise but he makes the whole process so much more difficult. Plus he jerks so much I'm afraid he will make me twist my ankle again. Today was day 1 of this and it went well. My ankle didn't start hurting until the last leg of the walk. YAY! I felt so motivated I did a few exercises on my Wii Fit as well.

Goal- be at 140 by first of June

Action Plan:
  • Daily walks (30 min)
  • Wii Fit (10-30 mins) as often as possible
  • Watch my caloric intake
  • Take my metformin 3x a day like I am suppose to do (I almost always miss a dose b/c I don't eat 3 meals)
I think if I follow the plan and add more exercise as my ankle heals up I should be able to lose 10lbs in a month and half.

No comments:

Post a Comment