Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Joining a website

So today I joined myfitnesspal.com, because I've been stuck on this plateau since about october where I can't break through 150 lbs. I seem to fluctuate from 150-155. So I'm going to start counting calories again and see if I can lose this last 20lbs. My friend Bekah uses this website and had good things to say about so I am going to try it out.

Also due to some leg pain I am taking a short break from running. This is the same place that started hurting in the summer that made it impossible to run for a month and I put all that weight back on. So erring on the side of caution I am avoiding in strenuous lower body exercises until I can walk without it aching. Still working out on the Wii even if its only 30 minutes and not high calorie burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment